In today’s Black Ops Cold War update:
NEW LEAGUE PLAY RESTRICTIONS
League Play has officially launched this week, with our first League Play Event of the season currently underway. We've been monitoring feedback and known issues since yesterday’s launch, and today’s update introduces a handful of new fixes and restrictions that go beyond the current CDL 2021 ruleset.
In addition to correcting an issue with empty preset classes for first-time players, this update restricts the use of all suppressor attachments, several barrel attachments, Armor and War Machine Scorestreaks, the Jammer, Molotov, Gung-Ho, and more. Check out the notes below for the full list of newly restricted items.
As always, we’ll continue to monitor feedback and game data to ensure a fun and competitive experience with regard to rules and content restrictions in League Play. Our ultimate goal is to deliver a more varied experience for players by offering certain variations on the rules, while providing an experience similar to what the pros are playing in the CDL. Keep your feedback coming, check out the new changes in place today, and keep on climbing to the top.
“FIREBASE Z” UPDATES
In Zombies, today’s update also delivers a new round of stability improvements and bug fixes, as well as two welcome changes for camo challenge hunters: the Special enemy class now counts toward the Elite eliminations weapon camo challenge, and Orda eliminations now count for three Elite eliminations toward weapon camo challenges. Here’s the list of what’s new:
- Players logging into League Play for the first time should now see preset CDL classes instead of empty custom classes in Create-a-Class.
- Players should now be able to save their custom classes properly in League Play.
- Suppressors (All)
- Task Force Barrel
- Spetsnaz RPK Barrel
- CMV MIL-Spec Barrel
- Tiger Team Barrel
- Mounted Flashlight
- Target Designator
- Tiger Team Spotlight
- Field Upgrades
- Updated the percentages listed on the Skill Divisions Overview screen.
- Addressed a dismissible UI error that could appear when exiting a League Play match in the After Action Report.
- Fixed crashes related to Essence Traps, Main Quest, and Tombstone Soda.
- Special enemy class now counts toward the Elite eliminations weapon camo challenge.
- Orda eliminations now count for 3 Elite eliminations toward weapon camo challenges.
- Closed an exploit where a player could teleport out of the Village using Aether Shroud Tier III.
- Addressed a rare issue where an Orda Assault Round could end prematurely.
- Tombstone Soda
- Addressed an issue where the player's resources would not update upon collecting their stash.
- Addressed an issue where the player could not pick up items after dying in shadow form under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where the player could die and not reach their body while fast-traveling in shadow form.
- Addressed an issue with the RAI K-84 where offset visual effects could be seen after using the teleporter.
- Addressed an issue where the Dark Aether Artifact Intel was not being awarded properly during the Main Quest.
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.