Today’s quick update includes new stability improvements, an update for Standoff Hardpoint, a return to the Pack-a-Punched Ray Gun’s original ammo count in Zombies, and more. We’ve also capped the damage for the Chopper Gunner against the Orda in Outbreak to make sure it doesn’t go down without a fight.
This Thursday, the ‘80s Action Heroes event continues with the all-new Rambo’s Gun Game limited-time mode, as well as the return of Snipers Only Moshpit and Standoff 24/7! Get more details on what’s coming at the Weekly Briefing blog.
Here’s what’s new today:
- Addressed an issue where players would sometimes crash or lose functionality if they attempted to equip a Custom Mod in the Create-a-Class menu during a match.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to capture the #3 Hardpoint zone outside of the intended boundary.
- Addressed an issue that caused a black fade to play on respawn after spectating a teammate.
- Addressed an issue where placeholder white boxes would show in place of the Weapon Mastery badges in the "Killed By" feed during Best Play.
- Ray Gun
- Restored Pack-a-Punched Ray Gun ammo count to 40/160.
- Addressed an issue where the Custom Mod menu would sometimes show up blank after Pack-a-Punching a weapon.
- Reduced the amount of damage inflicted by the Chopper Gunner against the Orda.
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.